About the peaPod™ Module:
- Research- and evidence-based
- Provides lessons/guidance/tools to early care professionals & families
- Supports early literacy & language development
- Addresses developmental domains & milestones
- Focuses on relationship building
- Integrates music and Books
peaPod™ Module Overview
peaPod™ Social Emotional Development and Family Engagement Module (birth to 3 years) provides lessons, developmental information, tools, and professional guidance to educators, families, and caregivers.
The peaPod™ Module is designed For Educators, Caregivers, and Families to support children’s social/emotional development.
peaPod™ provides developmental information, guiding tools and Step-by-step instructions. Encourages Engagement and Interaction with Children ages Birth to 3 years. Provides information, tools, and professional guidance to families, caregivers, and educators. Enhances social-emotional development.
Module includes: 5 English thematic units and 5 Spanish thematic units, 500 activities, 121 English/Spanish Educational Songs,8 Children’s Books Focused on Social Emotional Wellness, Written by Dr. Shulamit Natan Ritblatt